Event Crowdsourcing: Creating Meetings People Actually Want and Need
Over half the sessions offered at traditional conferences are not what attendees actually want and need.
This book will teach you:
- What event crowdsourcing is, and why it’s an essential strategy and practice for creating for successful meetings.
- The three types of event crowdsourcing: program crowdsourcing, session crowdsourcing, and future crowdsourcing.
- How to create meetings where attendees want, need, and love every session.
- The right event crowdsourcing techniques for the specific needs of your events.
- How to build sessions on the fly that become what attendees want and need.
- How to use future crowdsourcing to cultivate amazing community and engagement at your meetings.
Who should buy this book?
Are you a meeting planner/designer who wants to create the best possible meetings for your clients? Then you need this book!
Are you an event stakeholder, eager to grow a meeting by making it the very best it can be? When attendees are enthusiastic about your event because it meets their wants and needs, they recommend it to their peers and return year after year, growing your event and building community.
Are you a presenter who knows the importance of meeting the wants and needs of your audience? Session crowdsourcing ensures that your sessions will reflect the real-time needs of those who attend.
Buy the paperback US$26.00 (list US$27.95)
Buy the ebook and paperback US$32.00 (list US$38.95)
Ebooks ship free everywhere. Paperbacks ship free in the United States; additional charges elsewhere. Paperbacks will be signed and dedication requests are welcome; just add a note to PayPal checkout.