Silvia Pellegrini of Events Uncovered TV interviews me about:
- how I got into events (0:00);
- why participation at events is so important (4:40);
- participant-led formats (7:10); and
- an overview of the Conferences That Work meeting format (8:10).
Silvia’s questions touch on:
- the difference between child teaching and adult learning (13:40);
- the social construction of knowledge (18:00);
- running your own Conferences That Work (20:45);
- how and why the closing session includes public feedback (21:10);
- session formats used (22:15); and
- why it’s easy to find others who share your interests at Conferences That Work (24:30).