Want to get a taste of my new book Event Crowdsourcing: Creating Meetings People Actually Want and Need? Here are some Event Crowdsourcing free chapters for your enjoyment.
Read Event Crowdsourcing free chapters
- Table of Contents, About the Author, Acknowledgements, How to use, Introduction [pdf]
- Chapter 2 – Why you need to crowdsource meeting content [pdf]
- Chapter 8 – How to use this compendium of crowdsourcing techniques [pdf]
- Chapter 13 – Techniques glossary [pdf]
- Chapter 15 – Important design considerations for program crowdsourcing [pdf]
- Chapter 25 – Session crowdsourcing overview [pdf]
Read testimonials for Event Crowdsourcing here.
Buy Event Crowdsourcing (ebook or paperback or both) at the lowest possible price here!
What’s the book about?
The book explains both program and session crowdsourcing: how to routinely create conference programs that reliably include the right sessions and the session content attendees actually want and need. There is some overlap between this book and my earlier book, The Power of Participation. But Event Crowdsourcing includes new techniques, plus significantly more critical details and enhancements. (The enhancements to my core technique The Three Questions, alone, justify getting this book.) If you want to create events that are far more responsive to participant wants and needs than the dominant unconference paradigm — Open Space — this is the book for you!