The free 13,000 word ebook supplement includes many improvements and refinements—the outcome of six years of feedback and experience since the book was published in December, 2009. Here are some of the topics covered:
- Running Conferences That Work with more than 100 participants
- Marketing peer conferences
- Making peer session determination more efficient
- Choosing what to do at a group spective
- Additional evaluation questions
- And much, much, more!
I’ll continue to update the supplement from time to time, and the latest version will always be available for free on this website.
Download it now (free, no email address required).
Comments, improvements, and corrections are always welcome!
You may also be interested in my most recent book The Power of Participation: Creating Conferences That Deliver Learning, Connection, Engagement, and Action — a compendium of participation techniques that improve learning, connection, engagement, and community-building at any conference session or event. Learn more about it here.