Free! Toilet trained! Motivational speaker topic needs a good home!
Unique opportunity! Too many ideas to handle—this one MUST GO! Great potential for the right presenter! Good for a few minutes OR MORE of your inspirational message! Use now, before someone else snaps it up!
====> Pull With Both Hands! <====
So many angles available in a single four-word concept! When you Pull with Both Hands:
- Your effort is more powerful!
- Two hands provide balance, one does not!
- You model cooperation and teamwork!
- You avoid failure! (Remember—the towel dispenser mechanism jams if only one hand used!)
- There’s always an alternative! (Just turn the little thingy on the side!)
I’m sure a few moments contemplation on your part will lead to many more!
No catch! Nothing to pay! No salesperson will call!
Yet another creative idea from the billions of tiny braincells firing 24/7 at Conferences That Work!
P.S. Yes! I’ve incorporated a record number of exclamation marks into this post! Italics count isn’t too shabby either!
Thank you to the creative environment provided by the men’s bathroom at BATS, where this inspiration struck.